Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
Bethsaida Care Solutions, a subsidiary of Bethsaida group of companies, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Manager
- Adept knowledge of health insurance and underwriting.
- Liaise with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Liaise with customers and negotiate deals.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of HealthPoint.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Understand HMO Operations.
- Prior experience working with a health insurance organization.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant and related field.
- Tech Savvy.
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management.
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
- Minimum years of experience: 3years
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail e.g (HMO Manager-Ibadan).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.