Ash Nelson Partners Limited (“ANP”) is a technology company with a key focus on solving Cyber Security, and Cyber Fraud problems for Financial and Revenue collecting Organizations. We work with our clients to source effective solutions with a proven performance track record in their target terrain. We combine a strong understanding of the Nigerian Business Ecosystem and the unique challenges it faces in its bid to digitize these core processes. Armed with this knowledge, we are able to effectively identify innovative solutions, that will give our clients the desired results.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Strong academic background in a relevant STEM discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience of involvement in multiple or concurrent customer facing projects
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a range of different audiences from highly technical to non-technical business owners
- Experience with working and troubleshooting in a Linux environment, RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Strong experience with shell scripting (Bash preferred)
- Experience with command line tools (awk/sed/grep/vim/…)
- Familiarity with web services (e.g. REST), and associated components (e.g. JSON)
- Experience working with distributed systems (e.g. Apache Zookeeper, Apache Kafka)
- Experience with deploying software in cloud-based environments (e.g. AWS)
- Experience writing production-quality code (Python or Java preferred)
- Experience with database architecture and scripting (e.g. SQL or MongoDB)
- Experience with source control (e.g. Gitlab)
- Familiarity with DevOps and software testing concepts (e.g. continuous integration, test-driven-development).
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of a project deployment, from initial engagement to post-live support and maintenance
- Assisting with designing and documenting suitable customer solutions using deep understanding of a customer’s core business problem
- Working closely with development, data science and QA staff to ensure new features are built, tested, and deployed for a customer on time
- Occasionally working on-site during project phase at customer’s environment
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.