The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Ruff ‘n’ Tumble Betti-O School of Fashion, wish to invite suitable candidates for admission into a full time six-month Garment Technician Skills acquisition training programme
Title: Tailoring and Garment Making Programme
Duration: 6 months
The training aims to:
- Develop skilled manpower for the apparel sector in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing according to international parameters
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas
- Upgrade tailoring skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level in the fashion industry
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing.
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) HND or B.Sc.
- In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along originals of the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application with copies of certificates to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope with credentials to:
The Training School Coordinator,
HIE Stitches Ventures,
Rayfield LAHOP Behind I.D Gyang House,
Opposites Missionary Action Team School,
Jos, Plateau State.
Title: Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme
Duration: 6 months
- To train & equip youths with employment and entrepreneurial skills in garment making
- To develop individuals with the capacity to engage economic activities that add value to the nation.
- Garment making
- Business of Fashion
- The programme is Tuition free and non-residential; candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the training. Therefore, applicants must be residents of Lagos state or have residence in Lagos state during the training period.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and must have obtained a minimum of SSCE / NECO / GCE pass.
- Kindly ensure application is sent to only one paltform (link or mail), multiple entries may lead to disqualification
- Ensure phone numbers and email addresses provided are correct as shortlisted candidates will be contacted via contacts provided in your application.