The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
- To professionally assist in developing and implementing many aspects of business generating engagements of the office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Assist in executing business strategy plan of the CEO.
- Run an executive errand for CEO on winning businesses and managing relationship with high profile clients –able to convert contact to cash.
- And any other assignment(s)
The person we are looking for:
- Must have worked in same capacity in the past with notable business organization with excellent performance record.
- Must be a very brilliant, intelligent and “A grade” extrovert person…this is absolutely important!
- Must be a holder of Master’s degree in related discipline.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
Gross Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration grows in response to role delivery and performance.
Job Title: Web / Database Management Assistant
- Applicant must be a holder of good degree in computer science.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must be extra ordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform, co-ordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
Job Title: Membership Executive
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with our laid-down policies and procedures.
- Applicant for this role must be a holder of Bachelor and Master Degree in Marketing; highly skillful in the use of computer and social media to drive the membership marketing of the institute.
- The applicant must live within any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
- HND or B.Sc Accounting and ICAN final or ACCA.
- You must be able to prepare all books of a company accounts on a monthly basis down to final accounts.
- You must be able to analyse and interpret company audited accounts.
- You must have knowledge in Tax and banking relationship matters, and administration.
- Candidate should reside in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island
Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Hand deliver your application and CV to:
The Executive Secretary,
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Lagos Island, Lagos State.
Note: If you can prove that you are able to deliver the role attached to this job, and you meets the requirements stated herein, send your application