Machineyard – Our client, a Multinational Construction Company based in Lagos is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Security Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- The IT Security Specialist provides vision and leadership to and is accountable for information security, access and compliance of regional applications and data.
- The role will develop long-term security strategies and manage their execution to ensure the IT services and functions meet all mandated security standards & policies and effectively controls and assesses security risks to applications and data.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years experience as in IT sercuirty
- Strong knowledge and understanding of networking, application security and cloud computing
- Extensive experience in delivering Information security projects
- Manage the information security for applications and data for the organization
- Maintaining and improving a formal set of operational processes for effective and accurate security/user administration.
- Design, build and run of access rights management (ARM) solution by which the organization can identify various security concerns, compliance with SODs,
- Identify gaps and remedial actions to ensure the appropriate level of information security of the applications.
- Coordinate security activities/tasks with the Enterprise Architecture (EA),
- Application and Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) for design, build and run of application and data security.
- Define and refine information security policies, standards and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.