Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria, and most of West and Central Africa. In depth technological knowledge, ground breaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Officer
Reports to: Technical Support Manager
- The Technical Support Officer works for the Division’s Network Operation Center, as part of the Field and Technical Support Engineering Unit, including wireless network, Satellite and Internet Access sub systems and networked systems.
- Performs specialized duties in support of Network planning, installation, testing, and deployment of hardware (router, switches, gateways, etc.) and applicable software.
- Responsible for day to day monitoring of networked systems and software hardware and storage components, maintaining equipment database and records, providing field support and installation, and providing online customer support.
- Keeps a watchful eye over end nodes, taking preventative reporting steps to ensure many issues do not occur.
- Responsible for supporting remote monitoring and management (RMM) software.
- Monitors infrastructure health, security and capacity on a clientsТ environment.
- Creates alerts (or УticketsФ) that identify and categorize the issue based on severity, alert type and other criteria.
- Responsible for monitoring with a view to capture availability/performance/capacity metrics of customers sites.
- Provides 1st level troubleshooting and repair via technical phone supports and emails to Resellers and End Users.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager or management
- LAN / WAN Network design Technical Training for staff and customers. Responsible for all projects to be completed on time. And performs system integrations. Other assigned duties as applicable.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco. Is an advantage
- Experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proficiency in Windows / Linux / Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences
- Detail Oriented
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Logical thinking
Job Title: VoIP Engineer
Reports to: Team Lead, TFNET
- The VoIP Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and managing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems within the company.
- She/he would also define and deploy the companies’ in-house IP telephone communication systems, including their software architecture and hardware components.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems.
- Developing architecture plans for voice services and preparing appropriate budgets and specifications for projects.
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and PBX communication servers.
- Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
- Design and execute various Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to Unified Messaging.
- Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Prepare design specification plans as per customer requirement and provide appropriate enterprise solutions for architecture.
- Perform research and develop new technologies and evaluate work of support suppliers.
- To lead in the design, development and deployment of IP-PBX systems for customer sites based on the chosen platforms, as well as their integration into existing legacy PBX systems and fast-tracking for scalability.
- To install and ensure that customer IP-PBX sites are accurately installed according to laid down standards and specifications.
- Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN software/hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Develop architecture plans for voice services and prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects as liaise with business development unit.
- To lead in the design, development and deployment of VoIP applications in general and PSTN-IP interfacing, and CTI applications in particular.
- Analyze customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with customers/users and supplier to develop product integration strategies.
- Coordinate with vendors, analyze appropriate product offering and develop new products and services for network.
- Knowledge of Voice Technologies, Including Asterix, PBX, VoIP protocols
- Good project management skills.
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- Creative and Innovative.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field.
- At least 2 years previous experience working as a VoIP Network Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.