Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business includes Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- First degree from a reputable university
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Care Officer
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidates must reside around Ojo, Festac Town, Mile 2, Ago, Satellite Town, Iyanoba, and its environs.
Salary + Benefit + Incentive
Job Title: Team Lead
Location: Mushin, Lagos.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Meeting of team target
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic 6.planning, and organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
Salary + Benefit + Incentive.
Deadline: 12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply