Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer (Intern)
- You will be expected to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- See the development of your creative work through from idea to production.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic test graphics across various media Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Requirements.
Job Title: Community Manager
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders.
- Be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing.
- Conduct tours for prospective members.
- Engage with the local community by attending relevant events they are hosting.
- Manage all building operations to the satisfaction of members.
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers.
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them.
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership.
- Manage a team to achieve the community, sales and facilities goals stated above.
- Be responsible for the professional development of each team member.
- Conduct regular meetings with the entire team to ensure members are aligned on key initiatives and performance goals.
- 2 – 4 years managerial experience in sales and customer services.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Highly technically capable. able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
Job Title: Community Sales Associate (Intern)
- Generates profitable new business through prospecting and inquiry handling within the local market in order to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Conducts tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range.
- Prospects to generate leads through local companies, partnerships, and commercial real estate brokers.
- Knowledgeable of market trends and stays up-to-date on competitive data.
- Effectively manages, leads, and continuously updates CRM throughout the sales process.
- Proactively manages the renewal strategy with an aim of maximizing retention, renewal increases, and center profitability.
Deadline: 8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.