Kloverharris Limited – One of our clients is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
- We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Senior Process Engineer who will work in conjunction with the Engineering Manager to oversee the completion of capital projects within the established budget and schedules.
- Managing completion of project tasks against schedule
- Engineering and implementing solutions
- Working with third party providers
- Prepare Process Engineering Cost, Time and Resource (CTR) Catalogue for projects.
- Supervise a team of process engineers assigned to a project area (supervised by Project process Lead).
- Contribute to Basis for Design, Basis of Design, and Project Specifications / Philosophies
- Developing FEED packages with internal and external engineering resources.
- Supervising the integration of process design and production requirements into capital project scope.
- Evaluate and approve project specifications, drawing releases, and design changes.
- Ensuring that the project meets safety standards both in design and through execution.
- Prioritize workloads and effectively manage internal and external design team resources to execute assigned projects.
- Lead / participate in various project and kick-off meetings throughout project life cycle.
- Providing assistance in the development of the capital and operating budgets.
- Coordinate and monitor engineering sections of EPCC contracts.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Chemical.
- 10+ years of Process Engineering experience with projects in Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
- One of our client is looking for a Treasury Accountant that will be responsible for providing financial advice and timely as well as accurate financial reporting to the Management of the company.
- Complement the CFO and Financial Accounting Manager in preparing financial reporting to shareholders.
- Key liaison role for delivering and pursuing NEL Strategic Treasury
- and business targets
- Responsible for preparing monthly compliance reports and coordinating direct tax payments. Interface with FIRS, LSIRS, DSBIR and other parastatals on audits and various correspondence
- B.Sc. in Accounting or any related field; ICAN Certification will be an added advantage.
- 5-8 years’ work experience. Upstream oil & gas and or banking experience will be a distinct advantage.
Job Title: Facility Engineer
- One of our clients is looking to hire a self-motivated Facility Manager that will designs, constructs and modifies equipment and facilities such as: separators and treaters; transfer pumps; vapor recovery units; simple pipeline.
- Provides engineering support for design of subsea production equipment, pipelines, and systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of flow assurance and reliability aspects of onshore and offshore system design and operation.
- Performs basic calculations such as minimum wall thickness for heat exchangers, vessels & piping, basic relief system component sizing, basic valve selection and sizing, or thermal calculations for heat exchangers and fired equipment
- Demonstrates understanding of appropriate tools and work processes to assess integrity and reliability performance associated with simple equipment installations and small facility operations.
- This includes asset integrity evaluations and availability /reliability calculations for normal operations, elementary Life Cycle Cost Analysis and basic application of performance assessment tools (Risk Analysis, FMEA, 5 Why, Why Tree).
- A University Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or any closely related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an oil producing environment.
Job Title: Joint Venture Accountant
One of our clients is looking to hire a Joint Venture Accountant that will Support in controlling the JV expenditures to ascertain that projects are completed on time and within the budgetary guidelines and tight cash flow requirements.
- Monitor and ensure that the costs and accruals are allocated and classified to the correct accounts to enable reliable reporting.
- Provide cost structure reporting, analysis and management information
- Proactively support all aspects of the JV Finance process including budgets, forecasts, reporting, statutory compliance etc.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting policies as set out in the Joint Operating Agreements (JOA), and all relevant accounting standards and internal guidelines
- Report cash flow and actively manage cost and revenue to maximize cash flow.
- Oversee timely and accurate preparation of monthly cash calls, billings & reports.
- Effectively communicate and co-ordinate all required inputs with all internal & external customers
- Manage data capture, reporting and cost control in accordance with international good practice.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure cost efficiency and best value for money for JV
- Support to maintain the business controls framework and ensure controls are in place to address associated risks and uncertainties.
- Support day to day Treasury Management, Banking & Accounts Payable Coordination
- Support in Systems Coordination including AMT ERP implementation
- Actively liaise with all other departments to ensure all costs are understood and reported accurately
- BSc. in any field- ICAN Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant JV accounting experience in an oil & gas company
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail.