May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost / Budget Analyst
- The incumbent must possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accountancy or related field, be partly ICAN qualified with a minimum of four years cognate experience in Factory Accounting / Costing and Budgets.
- The preferred candidate must possess good numerical and analytical skills in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP, self-disciplined, methodical and thorough in approach with the ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Reporting to the Chemical Laboratory Co-ordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day Chemical Analysis of Intermediate and Finished Products in the Quality Control Department.
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc / HND in Chemistry or related field.
Attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 14th July, 2020.