Countryside Hotel is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Verify guest’s payment method
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Must have at least 3 years experience.
Job Title: Hotel Manager and Accountant
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcome and register guests once they arrive.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotelТs services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
Job Title: Housekeeper
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager.
Key Requirements / Experience
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Experience helpful but not necessary.
- At least 3 year experience.
Job Title: Waiter/ Waitress and Barman
- Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
- Adhere to timing standards for products and services
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Report to property on time and in proper uniform
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages (May vary by state)
- Must have all certifications and licenses as required by local Health Department and Alcoholic Beverage Commission statutes
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description
- Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions
- Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station
- Must be able to carry food and beverages
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- At least three years experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference centre operation
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.