Madesoftlogic Technologies is an experienced Technology company focused in Software Solutions, Embedded System Solution, Security Surveillance System, Windows/Web application development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end Designer / Developer
- Good knowledge of Vue js is a plus.
Job Title: Flutter App Developer
- As a Mobile App Designer and Developer at Madesoftlogic, you will be responsible for designing and developing applications for iOS and Android platforms while working closely with the Product Development team to plan new app features.
- You will handle debugging and troubleshooting to improve mobile app functionality and create advanced applications.
What you’ll do
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications using flutter, writing high-quality code, and tests.
- Implementing UI animations
- Work closely with QA, Design, and Product Management teams to build the best possible UI/UX for our mobile apps.
- Translate UI/UX designs into code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customersТ interaction with our mobile apps.
- Prioritise information security and process maintenance throughout the mobile app lifecycle.
- Analyse, enhance, and support our existing mobile applications.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
What You Should Have
- Good Experience in Flutter framework
- Experience in implementing UI animations
- High proficiency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Dart, ES6, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Distinct competence in mobile app development for at least three platforms
- In-depth understanding of design guidelines and patterns in the Android and iOS platforms and their differences
- Strong knowledge of the performance tools and optimization techniques in Android or iOS SDKs
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer in Android and iOS
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store and the Android market
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.