Pharmacy 24 Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- Consulted with patients regarding the proper use of medications, potential allergies, adverse drug reactions, and side effects in order to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Advised patients on the purchase of over-the-counter medications to relieve symptoms of common ailments.
- Established close relationships with patients while promoting the products and services of the pharmacy.
- Increased customer satisfaction 100% by utilizing strong analytical skills to resolve.
- Performed transfers of prescriptions and communicated directly with doctors’ offices.
- Performed patient care calls and helped out with inventory.
- Collaborated with Physicians to evaluate and improve patient drug therapies
- Recommended OTC therapies and counseled retail pharmacy patients
- Received verbal medication orders from authorized providers
- Assisted in training and educating new pharmacy staff on current pharmacy practices and policies.
Job Title: Medical Representative
- We are looking for a persuasive Medical Representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Deadline: 12th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.