Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions to evaluate their loan application and risk.
- Assist to answer all loan services and customer phone calls.
- Explain to applicants the types and terms of each loan to determine a loan that is suitable for their specific needs
- Manage all loan payment methods and prepare all loan submission document
- Track and maintain credit and loan information
- Manage all communication with internal departments to facilitate all loan process.
- Seek out new loan clients by contacting organizations and people.
- Work with existing clients to strengthen relationships, encourage referrals and enhance your relationship among others seeking loans
Qualifications/ Requirements /Skills
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc in Finance and Social Management related courses
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Be a good judge of character
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job
- 2 years experience will be highly considered as an edge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of loan regulations
- Excellent decision-making skills in emergencies
- Knowledge of computer office tools in getting job done
- Mental stamina in processing loans
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Job Title: Investment Officer
Job Field: Sales / Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Collaborative and individual design and recommend tailor-made investment solutions to current and prospective clients based on client need analysis
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Prepare and analyze reports on client interest and need analysis, innovative solutions (products), competitive activities, and feasibility market survey to management.
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Ensuring quality assurance in identifying product improvements and new products in cognizance with industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices
- Develop and deploy individual and team strategies to bolster sustainable sales
Qualifications/ Requirements /Skills
- Confidence and Perseverance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing,Economics or related field is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Banking experience required
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
Deadline: 13th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Loan Officer” as the subject.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.