Royal Emerald Hotel is a world-class standard hospitality company that provides effective and efficient services to its clients.
Currently, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Event Manager / Planner
- Establish client goals and budget for the event
- Oversee the booking of all event details, including location, catering, decor, entertainment, transportation, and promotional materials
- Schedule sufficient staff for the day of the event
- Manage each phase on-site during the event
- A substantial portfolio of successfully managed events
- Superb time management and communication skills
- General education certificates
Job Title: Professional Chauffeur
- Liaising with the company or client to determine when and where you will collect the individual.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
- Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the client, if requested.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A commercial driver’s license will be advantageous.
- Proven experience as a Chauffeur or Taxi Driver.
- General education certificates.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.