Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s platform.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead
- Minimum of OND in Heath discipline and other related
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
Job Title: Carpenter
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, schedules, supervises, and inspects the work of skilled and semi-skilled subordinates engaged in repair, alteration, and construction project work requiring the services of carpenters, brick masons, and locksmiths.
- Inspects buildings or other structures and items reported to be in need of repair; considers need for repair and estimated time and materials; requisitions materials and supplies.
- Supervises the repair and installation of door, cabinet, and drawer locks.
- Establishes standards for safety and performance for subordinates and inspects quantity and quality of work against these standards.
- Lays out work as specified in drawings and blue prints.
- Maintains and reports material, labor, and time costs.
- Performs related work as required.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience
- Interpret and work from penciled sketches, drawings, plans, and blue prints.
- Make and project material and labor estimates.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and other university personnel.
- Skill in the use of standard tools and equipment of the trades.
Deadline: 13th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role and location as the subject of the email.