The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Executive
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with our laid-down policies and procedures.
- Applicant for this role must be a holder of Bachelor and Master Degree in Marketing; highly skillful in the use of computer and social media to drive the membership marketing of the institute.
- The applicant must live within any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
- HND or B.Sc Accounting and ICAN final or ACCA.
- You must be able to prepare all books of a company accounts on a monthly basis down to final accounts.
- You must be able to analyse and interpret company audited accounts.
- You must have knowledge in Tax and banking relationship matters, and administration.
- Candidate should reside in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.