Warehouse Factory Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments
- Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
- Ensure materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
- Negotiate rates with carriers
- Maintain customer service logs and safety record
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.