The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Chemist
Qualifications and Skills
- Second Class Upper / Upper Credit in Analytical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry or Pure Chemistry.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ practical laboratory experience.
- Must be familiar with, and can handle basic laboratory equipment/apparatus
- Must have basic knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental practices
- Must be able and willing to work shift
- Must be physically fit, agile and health
- Must be computer literate for effective report writing.
- Analyze all samples (in-process/finished to ensure that parameters/values obtained are within company quality standards and customer specifications
- Generate reliable analytical results that can be used to optimize plant/factory operations.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.