Pharmacy 24 Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Clerk
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide effectual customer service as well as role model service guidelines.
- Ensure to receive inventory, check delivery for correctness commensurate to invoices.
- Manage and maintain inventory through breaking out inventory into stocking sections.
- Ensure return tote to shipping backroom to warehouse.
- Ensure to check line through line receiving.
- Contact all vendors if inventory is short.
- Respond to all telephone along with direct calls to concerned person.
- Ensure the confidentiality and privacy of Personal Health Information (PHI) as needed by HIPAA.
- Direct client to counsel window for pharmacist consultation.
- Maintain and manage insurance signature logs by the end date for filling up.
- Head responsibility for inside and outside department sanitation and presentation.
- Ensure to verify pharmacy scripts are going to accurate store.
- Verify prescriptions orders with respect to names, number of orders per bag and so on.
Job Title: Consultant Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clientsТ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should candidates should send their details to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.