Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Duration: Initial 3 months contract. To extended based on performance.
- Winock Solar is a Startup company located in Abuja, Nigeria. We combine ethical finance, market insight and solar technology to deliver clean, affordable and reliable electricity to ultra-micro businesses in Nigeria for productive use.
- The marketing manager will be responsible for developing the organisation’s online and offline marketing strategy and managing a team of marketing co-ordinators to ensure the successful execution of the strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing marketing activities aimed at ultra-micro businesses located within market clusters.
- Develop the organisation’s online and offline marketing strategy
- Suggest technologies that can be used to streamline marketing
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products and services
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to continually refine the marketing strategy
- Interview, hire and train marketing co-ordinators to successfully execute the marketing strategy
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written report and verbal presentations to be submitted to senior executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field of study
- Minimum 6 years experience in a marketing management position
- Prior experience in online and offline marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full Driver’s licence
- Consistency in taking initiative
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.