WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical / Piping Engineer
- Execute all required Mechanical related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all client`s projects.
- Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to ensure quality at source.
- Must be familiar with relevant industry codes and standards, design specifications, and practices.
- Ensure ease of constructability is considered in all Mechanical technical solutions / deliverables.
- Able to perform Detailed Design for gas compressor, air compressor, air cooler, vessels HVAC and overhead cranes.
- Responsible for information exchange between the Mechanical / Piping Team and all other Discipline Teams within the project – at Senior Level and under supervision of the Lead Mechanical Engineer.
- Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on server/ SharePoint.
- Responsible for the design, specification, selection, and services relating to rotating machinery including gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps, and packaged equipment.
- Able to perform material selection.
- Project Management level with bid experience
- Minimum BSc / HND / B.ENG in Mechanical Engineering.
- This opportunity is for Nigerian Nationals who live in Lagos Nigeria or can relocate to Lagos Nigeria.
- 12 years oil and gas project or an operator experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online