Reliance Family Clinics is a patient-centered chain of clinics, set up in a bid to revolutionise and improve everything about the way healthcare is provided in Nigeria. As such, its operations are designed to optimize comfort, ease and well-being, across all engagements. It does this at an affordable rate and in the most friendly, supportive and respectful environment, providing excellent healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- The Medical Officer will be a staff member of a new clinic that utilizes the best medical evidence available to provide high quality, comprehensive primary care services. The successful candidate will have ease with understanding and utilizing clinical research papers and best-practices guidelines to guide management of common primary care complaints and diagnoses.
- Ideally, this person has an interest in driving ongoing research and innovations efforts in improving primary care delivery and an ability to speak multiple relevant languages. In this role, the clinical team will be pivotal in developing tools to help providers at all levels of training manage conditions effectively.
- This person will also be a compelling educator who is able to provide training to other staff members as well as a skilled communicator who is able to provide appropriate counselling to patients at all levels of health literacy.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Deliver excellent primary care services to RelianceHMO enrollees and walk-in clients
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools
- Coordinate diagnostic tests and other services
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices
- Support the training of other non-physician providers
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- MBBS, MBChB, and minimum 2-3 years of experience in comprehensive primary care post-NYSC.
- Well defined track record as an excellent teacher and communicator with people of all backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions.
- Able to recognize symptoms of various illness and injuries for appropriate tests and treatments.
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation.
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
- Comfortable working in and across teams.
Deadline: 24th July, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online