An ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 22000:2005 certified Packaging Company based in Lagos State with over twenty-five years track record of manufacturing quality metal crown caps and plastic packaging for reputable beverage companies in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metal Printing Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following among others:
- Lead the printing department in achieving organization objectives.
- Source raw materials for the printing and coating process
- Identify and rectify mechanical problems on the Crabtree printing press, coating machine and allied equipment
- Design and develop printing jobs with computer to plate (CTP) machine
- Mix inks to suit desired colors
- Plan and procure spares
- Ensure production planning and control
For this role, our expectations are as follows:
- You must be a Male with age range between 40 to 45 years old
- HND or University degree in printing technology
- Minimum of ten year experience in a reputable metal printing company
- You must have verifiable experience in graphic art reproduction and CorelDraw
- Demonstrable proficiency in CMYK color separations and spot colors to produce images of high resolution
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Possess excellent English language communication skill
Deadline: 11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: gecsrecruitment@gmaiI.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.