Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
A renowned FMCG company requires young, resourceful and agile candidates for her sales operations PAN Nigeria, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Make periodic plan for the territory with clear KPIs
- Responsible for Distributor management and effective use of allocated resources.
- Monitor performance and guide staff assigned to his/her territory.
- Liaising with management and customers for effective delivery of our products.
- Market supervision – Price Check, Competition check, new development affecting the business, etc.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Branch Manager.
- Monitor Distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that the various SKUs are available and that the Distributors meet their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the Distributor falls short on his/her monthly target.
- Develop and execute a training plan for the team (together with the Region Training Manager).
- Monitor the team’s performance and provide feedback to them on a regular basis.
- Work together with the Marketing team to execute and track activities in the territory.
- Plan and Deliver the monthly sales targets for his territory.
- Achieve availability of our products at the Distributors’ outlets.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with Distributors to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Effectively Manage the resources allocated for Sales operations of his assigned territory.
- Ensure optimization of team effort towards the achievement of territory objective.
- Supervise, coach and train his team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
- Minimum of HND with 5 years’ experience in Sales; preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Territory Management Skills (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning, NND, Market Analysis).
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Strong Customer Relationship.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- Proficiency in Information tracking, Sales analytics and power point presentation.
- Exerting personal influence for initiating action steps and execution of plans.
- Decision-making and demonstrating self-confidence.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online