Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative
- A minimum of OND is required
- Proficiency in the use of Smart phones.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria roads
- Must possess a valid RIDER’S PERMIT.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability and visibility of our products in retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with retailers to increase sell-out.
- Manage assigned customers to maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives and ensure repeat business.
- Ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the Tricycle.
- To effectively execute sales drivers / objectives in all covered outlets.
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your routes.
Deadline: 4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online