Oil Grip Company Limited is one of Canada leading independent upstream oil and gas companies with a presence in China, South East Asia, and Australia. The Company operates across the full range of upstream business activities from exploration and appraisal to development and production delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Oil Grip Energy Company Limited is looking to employ qualified and competent Safety Officers who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace.
- The Safety Officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
- The suitable candidates will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing company’s employee safety at work.
- Their main duty is to ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Compile safety programs.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- The HSE Officer should have First Degree in Engineering or any suitable discipline.
- 2nd Degree and Professional Certificate in HSE will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate
- The Candidate should have minimum of 2 years work experience with emphasis on Industrial safety and quality assurance.
Salary and Allowances
- Very attractive and within the range obtainable in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in not more than 3 pages to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.