Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading player in the Telecommunications industry, is currently looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Open RAN Drive Test & Engineer
- BSc / HND in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related field.
- In depth knowledge of RAN/O-RAN Troubleshooting/Optimization/Monitoring
- Knowledgeable in KPI monitoring (KPI Analysis), failure analysis, and troubleshooting
- Experienced in Cell traffic steering and Creating of Cell scripts
- Good knowledge of existing and upcoming product & features with the radio vendors (including Open-RAN vendors)
- Experience in specialized planning, optimization and measurement tools, such as Teoco Asset or Keysight Nemo tools is considered as a benefit
- Drive Test post-processing (Actix, Tems, etc.)
- Expertise in multi-technology (2G/3G/4G/LTE) and 5G
- Good familiarity and experience on RAN systems including Planning, Optimisation and OSS modules
- Expert in radio KPI/KQI and event-based statistic, RAN system parameters & features is required
- Ability to learn different technologies quickly and adapt consulting projects to meet client needs
Deadline: 31st August 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.