Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Level: Managerial Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and budgeting for day to day operational effectiveness in conjunction with the relevant project managers.
- Responsibility for guest management, overseeing the activities and maintenance of the guest house.
- Supervision and evaluation of service providers’ performance.
- Works with the maintenance technicians in ensuring good care of all buildings and facilities at the project.
- Management of petty cash, ensuring that all payments and accountabilities meet the required standards.
- Procurement of office and other supplies for the facilities in line with set procurement procedures.
- Inventory management for all facility assets.
- Motor vehicle scheduling and management
- Supervision and management of stores
- Experience: 5-7 Years as Operation /Admin Manager in an NGO or related company.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Operation Manager Abuja” as the subject.