Polaris Digitech Limited is a Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
- Making strategic decisions, as well as development and implementation of CAV operational policies and procedures
- Identifying potential operational problems and work towards proffering solutions in a potential manner
- Collate and harmonize a well structured customer information database for all projects/clients
- Interfaces with client’s , clients portal and clients request
- Supervises and Aggregate the invoice advice for request processed for all projects on monthly basis
- Attend vendor meetings and similar events
- Ensures quality customer service and ensure customer retention
- Oversees acquisition and retention of Field agents
- Develop and implement proactive client management strategies
- Coordinate the CAV Team and manage existing and new field agents towards delivering quality services to clients
- Handles clients inquiry, complains and clients related issues in a timely and professional manner
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with the MD and management team to set and/or implement policies & procedures to follow through with implementation.
- Minimum of Master’s in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in management & operations related role
- Strong Personal and Professional Judgment
- Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Data Analytics Knowledge
- Excellent Leadership skills
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.