- Build stories of resilience and societal impact from the social enterprises
- Identify viable and sustainable social enterprises based on a new potential solution that can address gaps in the Innovation Challenge
- Connect solutions and founders to funding, mentorship and long term engagement with NGYouthSDGs, Oxfam and our partners
- Build entrepreneurial experience and connections to propel changemakers on the journey to the next level.
- Support and empower youth-led social enterprises and entrepreneurs in improving the lives of vulnerable communities and building back better
Agriculture / AgriTech, Information Technology (IT), Renewable Energy, Education, Health, Gender Equality, Inequalities and Waste Recycling
Eligibility -Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs International Youth Day Innovation Challenge 2020
- Young persons between the age of 17 – 35
- Leads (team member of) a social enterprise(Female-led Enterprise are encouraged to apply)
- Already implementing your idea within the past 1 year(Proof of concept)
- Problem-solving/Meeting an identified need
- Scalability & growth potential
How To Enter – Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs International Youth Day Innovation Challenge 2020
To enter the challenge:
- Make a video pitch explaining your social enterprise (video should be maximum of 2 minutes)
- Post on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #IYDInnovationChallenge #IYD2020 and tag @NGYouthSDGs and @OxfamInNigeria
The top 3 winners will be selected by a team of judges from NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam and awarded a total of 300,000 (Naira). Enterprise & Impact stories of top 3 finalists will be documented via a video series and also published on NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Nigeria platforms.
The NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Nigeria International Youth Day Innovation Challenge 2020 (#IYDInnovationChallenge) will be open from July 27 – August 9, 2020.
Deadline: August 7th 2020