JD LAB is a tech solution company in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria. We are professionals with an aim to develop and support innovative projects that have the potential to solve core African problems using emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and analytics, data science and digital ecosystems etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Minna, Niger
- We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing our portals.
- You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How it works
- Stage 1: Online Application- Tell us a bit about you
- Stage 2: Assessment- Putting your hands to work
- Stage 3: In-person Interviews
- Stage 4: Acceptance & Onboarding