Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide Planning Services on a major construction project and liaise with EPCC contractor’s team to undertake activities such as scheduling, schedule control, reporting analysis, forecasting and schedule optimization.
- Develop Progress Measurement philosophy to be deployed on the project and review / endorse progress measurements reported periodically by the contractors planning team and report progress to Owners project management team. Analyse / prepare project progress positions and forecast project completions.
- Supervise contractors planning team to carry out resource loading/leveling, preparing S-Curves, Manpower histograms etc
- Interact with construction supervisors on day-to-day activities on site/office by providing relevant information such as 2 weeks look ahead schedules for Project management team.
- Review and evaluate the Contractor’s detailed level 4 / 5 schedules, plans, performance and procedures and integrate with overall client schedule.
- Support in the development of the baseline contract schedule, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover. Baseline schedule should be properly resource loaded, fully logic linked and have a critical path.
- Continuously provide guidance to the project leadership team on schedule performance, highlighting timely, early warning signals on threats to achieving schedule milestone targets.
- Support the Project Manager / Engineer and construction team to analyse and evaluate the impact of various construction methods and techniques on overall project schedule.
- B.Sc degree in Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent in a project planning position on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Extensive skills in the use of Primavera P6 planning tool is mandatory.
- Should have a very good understanding of construction processes and techniques.
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries
Deadline: 28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online