Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Solution Engineer – Licence Technology
Ref No: 20000H9C
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years of business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In-depth knowledge of competitors.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).