Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Provost
Location: Yola, Adamawa
- The Provost is the Chief Executive and Academic Officer of the college
- He/she is the Chief Disciplinarian and ex-officio member of the Governing Council
- The Provost shall attend all Statutory committee meetings either as the chairman or member as the case may be.
Qualifications and Qualities
- To be eligible for appointment as provost of the college, a candidate shall have a minimum of First Degree in Nursing from a reputable University with not less than ten (10) years teaching experience
- He/she must be a registered Nurse / Midwife Educator with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- He/She must be a person with outstanding moral character, probity and integrity
- He/she must be competent to advice the council on all matters affecting the college
- He/she must be physically, emotionally and mentally stable and have proven prudence in the management of human and material resources.
Tenure of Office and Condition of Service
- The provost shall hold office for a period of four (4) years in the
- First instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for another term of four (4) years and no more.
- Condition of service are similar to those applicable in the state owned tertiary institutions.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) hard copies each of his / her typed written Application Letter, credentials and Curriculum Vitae both signed and dated to reach:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
College of Nursing and Midwifery,
P.M.B 2044, Yola,
Note: Candidates should also request their referees to forward to the Registrar, under confidential cover, the reference report properly sealed and marked at the top right hand corner of the envelope “Referees Report for the post of Provost”.