EKO Criterion – Our client is a Non-profit organization with a vision of activating a truly sustainable real estate environment in Nigeria. The end goal of the organization is to ensure that residential real estate is simple to produce, affordable to the masses and attractive to investors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Research Analyst
- Collate, analyse and present real estate trends and information for client support, report production and internal analysis.
- Assist with the formulation of recommended changes to the Model Portfolios and other guidelines regarding portfolio rebalancing, including input to potential property dispositions and near-term investment plans.
- Contribute and participate in the production of Organization’s reports discussing topical African real estate issues.
- Analyse market data, macro and micro economic trends and other indices to provide holistic performance of real estate in the mixed asset portfolio context.
- Create standardized slide decks that generate high-impact graphs based on the variables underlying the information system.
- Develop proprietary research tools to assist the Investments Team in prioritizing target markets and submarkets for potential real estate investments.
- Strong research and analytical skills including the ability to gather, interpret and effectively communicate macroeconomic, capital market and property market data.
- Critical thinking skills that can convert data into meaningful relationships and information to drive quality decision making.
- Command of local markets and business.
- Command of requisite technology including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and database systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real estate, Business, Economics or related field desirable but not required.
- 1-2 years of research experience required. Real Estate research experience will be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Employment Type: Part-time – Based on jobs available from clients.
- Earn per job done
Deadline: 8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.