Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Staff
- We are looking for IT Support Staff who is passionate about the IT WORLD, with a proven track record of success, who are ambitious, driven and interested in working in a dynamic, motivated and friendly working environment.
Summary of Job Function
- Technical support to all departments
- Administrative support to all departments
- Web/Social Media Management.
- Course Coordination
- Schedule hard disk back up for office computers
- Manage LAN,WLAN and internet facilities
- System maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of training software
- Post vacancies on job sites
- Update company’s websites
- Download CVs from company’s mail box and sort accordingly
- Manage internet text messaging
- Develop better ways to manage computer related issues like virus, internet connectivity, synchronization, back up, etc
- Advice on good software/upgrade of software to company
- Create awareness of company’s policy to all staff in terms of need to back-up synchronize, use of flash, basic system maintenance, etc.
- Carry out Research as assigned
- Assist in other Administrative and Technical issues as may be assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Electronics).
- Information technology skill- LAN, WLAN and internet
- Internet surfing
- Web designing with Dreamweaver, Flash, PHP and MySQL, HTML, XHTML, java script
- Computer appreciation – Microsoft office
- Computer graphic design with Corel draw, Photoshop, Image ready
- Software editing with adobe 7.0 professional
- Good use of System utilities software – partition magic pro.
- System administration for window-Xp professional.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Welcome visitor
- Provide Service by directing visitors
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them if necessary.
- Receive letters, packages and distribute them
- Provide clerical support when needed
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Candidate must be a graduate.
- Interpersonal skills – patience, listening, and communicating
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Good listening Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subect of the mail.