Nail Arcade is a classy Nail salon with a state-of-the-art service hub in Lekki Phase 1-Lagos after 20 years in business in other locations. Lekki is our prime location of choice because we see an amazing opportunity to deliver top-notch niche beauty services to everyone that wants to look beautiful with an experience that indulges your senses
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
- Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
- Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
- Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
- Warmly greet clients, walk them to the proper beauty station and inform assigned beauticians of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
- Offer beverages and chat with clients who are in the waiting area
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts
- Cross-sell services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Manage our call center
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
Deadline: 19th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Receptionist”.
For More Information Call – 08162270002