Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Preservation & Engineering Support Personnel
- To perform engineering support task
- Perform warehouse engineering/technical support
- Formulate a technical/quality plan for QA/QC and preservation activities
- Maintain proper documentation and perform material checks as required
- Any warehouse or technical task as allocated by Management
- Develop and maintain substantial warehouse equipment servicing plans and record
- Identify all warehouse equipment malfunctioning and discuss with the Head of Operations for regularity
- To conduct routine warehouse check and basic scheduled servicing as recommended by the manufacturer
- To carry out with expertise, repairs or replacement of faulty components
- To work with the maintenance team in servicing all company warehouse equipment as at when due.
- Liaising with part suppliers to identify and procurement of genuine spare parts, if necessary
- To provide periodical technical advice on all the company warehouse equipment
- To keep the environment clean after each repairs/servicing and avoid oil stain/spillage
- To prepare and forward weekly maintenance report of all the company‘s warehouse equipment
- Other assignment as directed by the Management.
- Ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended results within the department.
- Ensure effective management of risks and opportunities applicable to the scope of the department.
- Ensure the integration of QMS requirements into the departmental processes.
- A Chemical Engineering qualification
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience.
- Very attractive and negotiable.
Job Title: Driver
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive any Company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and Company procedures following duties allocated by the managements.
- To communicate with customers in a clear concise and polite manner and to ensure they are respected and made to feel welcome regardless of age, sex, race, colour or culture.
- To follow all legislative requirements concerning Drivers’ hours regulations, including the use of maps, if appropriate.
- To ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of the clients consignments and general public.
- To ensure that defensive driving is practiced throughout every journey, being aware of potential hazards and how to avoid them, complying with Company procedures when parking or handing over vehicles
- To ensure the Driver ‘First Use’ and defect procedure is fully completed to ensure safety and road-worthy condition of the vehicle.
- To ensure customers with special needs are given every assistance and attention, and to be able to control difficult/challenging customers within legislative and Company procedures
- To handle any emergency which may arise, including following procedures in the event of a vehicle fire
- To carry out duties safely in accordance with all Company and legal requirements, and be fully conversant with the duty of employees under the Health & Safety legislation
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of all appropriate reports.
- To promote the company generally and do everything possible to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour, ensuring that they report for duty sober, in smart uniform and on time.
- Minimum of WASC / GCE / SSCE
- Minimum of 4 years practical experience
- Generic Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- Very attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.