Aldelia Group – Our client with an intensive specialization in EPC projects in the Oil and Gas sector is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- Our client with an intensive specialization in EPC projects in the Oil and Gas sector, is seeking to recruit a Process Engineer.
- He/she would deliver expertise in the business of process engineering by supervising detail engineering Subcontractor.
- Review and approve process engineering issue by the Detailed Engineering Subcontractor
- Participate in Hazop Safop and others forum as required
- Provide assistance to the commissioning team during SAT, Commissioning, and performance test
- Broad knowledge of chemical process engineering and /or operations
- Culturally aware and able to work well with many cultures Up to 50% international travel
- Ability to work remotely with support.
- Able to interact with both clients and suppliers on a technical basis
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with diverse teams such as engineering contractors, manufacturing process engineers and client operations and engineering teams
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field from an accredited university
- 10+ years experience as Rotating Equipment Specialist Engineer or in a similar position in Oil and Gas industry
- Process Control Engineer or Chemical Engineer with preferably more than 5 years of experience in control and automation.
- Experience in polymer or on a unit running technology similar to the Licensed technology is a plus
- Skills and experience in projects, design, modelling, asset support would be appreciated
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Ability to communicate in English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following a strict budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to understand situations (strategic pertinence and anticipation)
- Good communication skills (ability to understand and make himself/herself understood)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills required Teamwork
- Client Management
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Process Engineer will report directly to the Operations Manager and also liaise with all the project managers. External relationship with the company’s clients and stakeholders.
Job Title: Tender / Bidding Specialist
- He / she would oversee tender operations, manage tender and bidding process to clients and follow up with necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Develops the bid and tender strategy
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal.
- Liaises with the User Department on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, i.e., nondisclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc.
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders, and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion.
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Tender / Bidding Specialist will join the Business Development team and report directly to the Business Development Manager. He / She will follow up with the necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.
- Good first degree in Engineering / Technical / Science or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum Experience of 8 years cognate experience.
- In-depth knowledge of EPC tender operations to Oil & gas companies is key (RFIТs, RFQТs and RFPТs)
- Understanding first principle of commercial and proposal packaging is key.
- Capable of preparing Pre-qualifications, Tendering – Technical & Commercial
- Submissions, Contract’s Negotiation / Administration, Costing (cost analysis forecasting, budgeting, and Change Management).
- Prepare Project Schedule (Contract Master Scheduling & Low-Level Schedule) and Cost Control, Project Progress Measurement (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly report, Manpower histogram, Progress Curve Preparation and Updating Project Execution Programme.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.