Mentally Aware Nigeria is founded on two core beliefs: first, that all possible steps should be taken to alleviate stigma and the suffering arising from it, caused by ignorance and an unbelievable silence and negligence towards the health of the mind, from federal setups down to the locales; and second, that it becomes known that those affected by this disaster (as depicted in the first point), have a right to life with dignity and therefore a right to assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a volunteer research and data analyst willing to join us at this stage of growth for our organization.
- The role is going to be remote and unpaid, but in return, you will have access to useful data that can inform your research interests and also gain experience in project management among other things.
You will be reporting to and working with the director and will be expected to:
- Conduct literature reviews
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
- Research new funding calls and prepares materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Attend project meetings
- Collect, analyze and interpret (existing and new) research data
- Prepare progress reports
- Summarize project results and document lessons from the project
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: After reviewing your expression of interest, we will set up a call with those whom we think are a good fit for the role