An FMCG company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Optimizer
- The Sales Optimizer is responsible for optimization sales through stock management, order generation, stock-out elimination and merchandising.
- Visit designated stores and/or customers daily as assigned
- Report and effectively communicate stock outs, re-orders and other marketing support needs
- Generate sales daily
- Produce and report daily, weekly and monthly sales and activity reports to monitor and measure self-impact and progress on the job
- Take ownership of product placement in stores and ensure adequate merchandising of products
- Monitor and stabilize pricing variances
- Build and maintain relationship with all customers
- Find, coordinate and execute marketing or promotional events
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Proven 1-2 years Sales experience and adept in technology, have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed
- Self-motivated, target driven, fast-paced, customer-centric, detail-oriented and proactive
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in sales and marketing
- Ability to communicate information in written and verbal format
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines
Deadline: 5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Optimizer” as subject matter.