Brooks Advisory Services Limited – Our client is an international Preschool and Primary school that offer integrated, specially designed curriculum following the National Curriculum of England, while taking into partnership our local environment using the Nigerian curriculum.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Administrator
- The office holder will be responsible for the operational and instructional leadership of the school and its engagements. Trains and supervises staff, sets instructional objectives, and works to build a rapport with parents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The school administrator will work together with the Head of school to perform the following obligations.
- Day to day management and successful operations of the school.
- Creating strategic ways to achieve the mission of the school while embracing the school purpose.
- Effectively updating the standard of education through a constant review of the Curriculum of England and the provision of extracurricular activities.
- Management of all members of staff and students, through the direct management of the school’s leadership team, ensuring that effective responsibility is delegated through an appropriate management structure.
- Responsible for promoting the aims and values of the school and ensure effective communications with all stakeholders, including staff, pupils, parents, the community served by the school, and relevant government agencies.
- Develop strategies to constantly equip staffs to ensure that the school ‘s organization curriculum and resources enable everyone to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Monitor teacher’s plans, evaluate students’ classroom experience, track students’ attainment, and evaluate progress towards meeting agreed targets.
- Ensure all school’s teaching staff are committed to the school’s aims and are motivated and involved in the achievement of priorities and targets which the school sets for herself and provide the necessary support and guidance to implement the relevant action plans successfully.
- Stay up to date with the changes in government policy and wider educational practices.
- Support the busy and varied life of the school, attending its events and wider program of activities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Minimum of B.Sc., B.Ed., LLB or any Management relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience as a School administrator
- Professional Certification TRCN
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must reside within Victoria Island axis of Lagos.
- Preferably a female
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter with the title as “School Administrator” to: email@example.com
Note: You will not be considered if you do not provide a cover letter.