Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- As such the overall financial health of the organization is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance Activities
- Other tasks where required.
Criteria (Qualification and Desired Experience)
- BSc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience
- A chartered accountant (ICAN qualified).
- Analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Well versed in Excel and Powerpoint and latest software.
- Candidate must have Sound accounting fundamentals.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.