Menaget SPC is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
- The Senior QA Engineer will be focused on testing large sustain engineering efforts that extend the life of our current platform
- They also work with other departments in Technology to facilitate maintenance efforts.
- Develop focused test plans
- Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
- Participates in agile estimation taking into consideration product and process requirements during the development lifecycle
- Assists in the process with development in order to provide timely and accurate resolution to critical customer issues
- Engineering expert that can reverse engineer the most difficult defects, UX issues, source of dirty data and configuration errors. Ability to reconstruct these complex issues into a clear proof for development to fix.
- Understands the quality portion of building, packaging and deploying code. Identify patterns that need to be addressed from a quality perspective prior to hitting QA environments.
- Proactively works with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet project goals
- Able to design test plan for future requirements
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Follows defined engineering process during the development lifecycle
- Performs peer test reviews to identify improvements to test plans
- Recognized as an expert in one or more areas of product functionality
- Provides technical leadership and influence to other team members
- Coordinates his/her own work as well as the work required from others
- Fosters teamwork within the group, proactively mentors, develops team members
- Demonstrates mastery of problem solving skills-test plans seldom require re-work
- Uses customer understanding and knowledge of the relevant technologies to measure the quality of a better product/service
- 3+ years experience as fully a test engineer.
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven experience in test plan design
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in creating test solutions.
- Use of defect tracking tools similar to JIRA.
- Must have experience with test repositories like Jest, TFS, etc.
- Understanding of executing test automation and interpreting results.
- Proficient in Mobile based OS, browser, and server technologies.
- Proficient in all forms of functional testing across all devices but especially mobile devices.
- Proficient in non-functional testing like security, performance, PCI compliance.
- Proficient in SQL.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.