RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO & Community Manager
- The ideal candidate will work with our Product and Technology teams, to develop, manage, analyze, and optimize our SEO on our different products to drive the customer acquisition in line with our strategy and financial goals.
- You will also help us launch and grow communities that will act as top of funnel customer acquisition channels. In this position, you will be responsible for a lot of the content we produce. Your main goal is to rapidly grow traffic from search engines to our different websites and working with the product team to ensure we are able to convert these visitors to customers.
- Your duties will include keyword research, content planning, acquiring backlinks at scale, improving keyword rankings, implementing technical SEO fixes, content marketing, copywriting, business writing, managing contract writers, conversion rate optimization, growing and keeping our community engaged.
- You will have responsibility for the growth of our subscribers on our retail insurance product through SEO and content marketing while driving organic leads for our corporate insurance products. In addition to technical expertise, you will bring creativity to all growth strategies developed.
You’ll love this organisation because:
- You’ll have a clear career path
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Growing organic site traffic through SEO and content marketing activities from our community
- Measure and report performance of your keyword rankings and number of backlinks added
- Improving on-site conversion rate
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Demonstrate an ROI on your marketing activities.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 2 – 4 years of direct, growth-focused experience in marketing.
- B2B, B2C, and startup experience preferred
- Managing SEO on websites built outside of WordPress
- Experience with copywriting for unknown products using AIDA framework
- Grown and nurtured a community on any social media channel or email, or forums
- Very data-driven with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and measurement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven success growing a blog or a content-heavy site
- Proven success improving conversion rates for an online product
- Thorough understanding of various online marketing funnels
- Experience managing people, especially writers.
- A good understanding of how different business models work on the internet
- Ability to think from first principles
- Experience with Paid marketing and email marketing is a plus
Some Perks and Benefits
- Daily Lunch
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
Deadline: 21st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online