Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Electrical Technician – 1
Ref No: 809412
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately all unresolved issues must be raised with Asset Leader. Follow the correct WI/WP and Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety. Support and trigger change management when required.
- Support, maintain, control and verify cull verification and quality inspection systems on the assets.
- Comply with GMP and product safety requirements
- To support production within the diaper operation by providing electrical technical support to the production teams.
- To carry out action plans as directed in order to solve problems thereby minimizing electrical delay.
- Analyse electrical delay and together with Day Electrical Technician resolve problems from electrical/electronic nature to ensure minimum delay.
- Work with change over’s on the asset in order to minimise change over delay
- To continuously work on improvement plans to upgrade/improve the asset performance and capability.
- Ensure all documentation, including drive and PLC data is recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Trouble-shoot machine stops using schematic drawings and understanding of PLC programmes (RSLogix or Step7)
- To participate in maintenance activities on all electrical equipment and installation.
- Recommend spares requirements to the Electrical Engineer.
- Provide technical information to maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance
- Responsible for completing handover documentation to the incoming shift
- To ensure that electrical spares are available and ready for use when required.
- To provide assistance with standardisation, recommendation of changes in maintenance policies, fault finding and problem-solving.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surrounds.
- Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Experience in Supporting, maintaining, controlling and verifying cull verification and quality inspection systems on the assets.
- Experience with GMP and product safety requirements
- Ability to maintain documentation, including drive and PLC data is recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Ability Trouble-shoot machine stops using schematic drawings and understanding of PLC programmes (RSLogix or Step7)
- Higher National Diploma HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 3 years must be process experience.
- Strong Electrical background / experience
- Practical mechanical maintenance experience is an advantage
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- The Shift Electrical Technician together with other technicians provides process and technical support to the machine crews in order to maintain and optimize asset process stability and develop crew’s process knowledge to achieve safety, quality and productivity targets within budget
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online