HR Vault – Our client, a Research Organization focused on Field, Market and Social Research currently needs to fill the role of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Communications
Primary Purpose of the Role
- The Team Lead, Communication is responsible for the implementation of communications both internally and externally.
- He/She will also be responsible for coordinating the Company’s media profile, strategic communications and public relations/knowledge management activities to enhance public awareness.
Education Requirements / Skills & Competencies
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Knowledge Management, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in knowledge management and communications,
- Thorough understanding of knowledge management and communication theory and practice.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written) with a proven ability to communicate complex information.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment, leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Excellent computer skills in a full range of software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and/or other graphics programs, and webinar platforms (e.g., Zoom, Skype for Business).
- Oversee all marketing and communications activities of the organization: branding & advertising, internal & external communications, product marketing, corporate social responsibility, public relations etc.
- Responsible for the strategy, development and implementation of Marketing Plans, Brand Management and Communication strategies across the organization.
- Conceptualize, produce, and create visual content for website, desktop and mobile user interfaces, social media, digital signage, email templates, reports, and documents.
- Create infographics, icons, buttons, backgrounds, and other graphical elements; Support creation of print materials such as program brochures, recruitment posters, and employee engagement materials.
- Responsible for digital Marketing plans, website, mobile and social media marketing
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Aggressively pursue positive media coverage for all entities and develop effective strategies to manage negative coverage
- Ensure all internal and external communications are consistent with the various company’s brand positioning; Maintain Brand Integrity across product lines, advertising and all other internal and external communication platforms.
- Function as the production hub for all Marketing Communication activities, managing quality and effectiveness from design through production
Deadline: 8th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Team Lead, Communications” as the subject of the mail.