Fabmac Nigeria Limited – We are professionals with specialities in office partitioning, collapsible wall, smart glass, toilet cubicles, drywall installation, frameless glass partition, false ceilings and building construction. We have executed over 80,000 square feet of office buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Female)
- Implement training processes and strategies for our technical personnel.
- Coordinate technicians and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects in guidance of the technical manager.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks to technicians
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for technicians required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation in guidance of the Technical Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field of study
- Professional Project Management Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technical department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising technical personnel.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- N100,000 – N150,000 per month.
Deadline: 25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.