Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Officer
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit (LC) Transactions and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them.
- Performing daily corporate cash management, forecasting activities and giving accurate financial information.
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LC’s payment terms with suppliers.
- Reviewing and negotiating all types of charges raised by current and upcoming banks.
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by the Management periodically.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Submitting and managing the payments process, ensuring all payments are checked, signed and submitted to the banks, before their respective deadlines
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Finance or other related disciplines from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Must be Analytical and Smart
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resumes (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Trade Finance Office (REF-TFO20200001)’ as the subject of the mail.